Psychiatric Residential Care
St Jude’s has gained a reputation among consumers and health professionals as being a leading provider of residential care for members of our community who have a diagnosed psychiatric illness.
Located in a tranquil corner of historic Guildford, St Jude’s is licensed by the Health Department of Western Australia and is part of the Guildford Aged Care Facility.
In addition to superior accommodation, St Jude’s is able to offer our residents the following services :
- Clinical care and medication management is overseen by our Facility Manager.
- We work closely with the Swan Adult Mental Health and Swan Elderly Mental Health teams to provide appropriate psychiatric support for residents.
- Doctors and other health care specialists (such as podiatrists) visit fortnightly.
- Trained Personal Care Assistants assist with activities of daily living.
- Our Activities Coordinator provides structured activities for residents to enjoy, plus organised concerts and bus trips of interest.
- The hairdresser visits fortnightly.
- It is only 100 metres to the East Guildford Railway Station and a bus stop is located within 50 metres.
St Judes Hostel is privately owned and managed
That means that we strive to live up to traditional family values, and make your loved one a part of our family.
Please call our Facility Manager to make an appointment to visit our Facility or complete our Enquiry Form.